I want to be with him. I really do miss us and how happy we were together.
I feel/hope that we can do that again. I know it'll take time..every thing does.
It's really hard not to be affectionate around him.
I guess I need to think positive about this and just try to work on myself and think about what I'm doing and what I need to do.
If we do get back together there's a few things I kinda wanna talk to him about. The other day I was talking with Elyse and Sophie. Elyse was telling us how she doesnt like the way her roommate is treated by their boyfriend. She said that he doesn't give her enough compliments when she has a nice body etc. I told her that Rusty never really gave me many compliments and she was astounded. I mean yeah, who doesn't like compliments? I do like them, but then again I dont expect someone to compliment me every day of my life & i mean if he doesn't want to can i force him?nope!I just would appreciate it from time time. It's weird because the only time I've heard him call me beautiful was when we were having an intense talk.
secondly, not a huge deal, but I always do cute little things for him because I like doing it and I feel like it helps brighten people's days. I like that. But I in a way expected him to kind of do it too.
Mehh.rambles.
No comments:
Post a Comment