Thursday, October 28, 2010

punk vacation weekend?yes,please.

Heading to gainesville,florida tonight with Rusty,Ian,and Amanda.
I'm so excited. Fest weekend is seriously like a punk vacation. It's so much fun. Not to mention, it's just like a reunion of all our friends. Just like a big hang out sesh!
It's Imadethismistake's last show before their hiatus. Not to mention, it's going to be FULL BAND with horns!!What can get better than that?
I'm also stoked about hanging out with my friend Corey who lives in Florida. I usually get to see him about once a year. However, I think this MIGHT be the second time this year? Should be fun. However, the past FESTs we've both been super busy that we don't get to hang out too much.I think this time should be different because I am going to try to hang out with Rusty less to give him some space,but I really like seeing bands with him & spending FEST with him, so we'll seee I suppose!
Now I just have to wait for everyone to get here.ughhh.I hate waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment