Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Time Just Speeds On By

It has already been over two months since the break up and like he has said nothing has felt too incredibly different except for a lot more pain than when we were together. I keep thinking that there has to be some way, besides being together again, that will fix. There has to be something I can do to get through this and respect his wishes. There just has to be. I wish I knew what.
A big part of me still wishes things were the same.
I feel so weak and pathetic a lot lately. That's not very common of me.
It sucks too because I feel like it's going to take me forever to emotionally/mentally get over this and how are gonna change/improve if I cant move on? If I don't give Rusty the space he wants, then I really won't be able to talk to him at all. Probably what I need because then I'll have more of a reason not to talk to him.
I really need my strength back to get through all of this.

God, I just wish things were back to normal and we were together. I think I'd feel whole-er again.

No comments:

Post a Comment