Saturday, January 22, 2011

Interesting,eh?

I am not you're average college student by any means. I'd prefer going to a show, biking, or make things rather than playing beer pong and getting drunk. My main bone to pick with drinking besides the fact that we just don't get along is that I will only drink things that taste good to me. This excludes a lot of alcoholic beverages that exist.
However, last night we called a truce because our neighbor's were having jungle juice at their party. Although this drink has an incredible amount of alcohol, the reason i like it and can drink it is because of the fruityness.
For the first time I made myself try to enjoy a party and I had a good time. I think I'm making progress in life.
Just trying to keep living and keep experiencing, because good lord who knows what could happen. I mean I didn't expect him to be in the icu for 9 days and I also didn't expect for us to get in a pretty bad car accident after him getting out of the hospital.
At this point in my life, I just can't plan everything out.It's becoming more and more evident to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment