Monday, January 10, 2011

Start new.

It's weird how quickly things can change in your life. One moment you're doing fine and moving on. The next moment the person you're trying to move on from falls and gets a brain injury that could've killed them. Then, you're back to square 1.
I am starting to think that I really should not have brought up getting back together. He doesn't know if he's going to be okay. He can't even live on his own at the moment. How the world would he have a relationship with me again?
I really miss the security of it all and just knowing I could count on him being there,always. Then when all of this happend, I immediately wanted to make sure I wouldn't lose him.
I don't know about it anymore.
I do know I need to move on stat and I don't really think I should bother talking to him about it. I wrote him a little note saying I was moving on and that I love him. I haven't decided if I'll still give it to him or not.
Another thing I'm sure of is that I need to start making Richmond more of my home. I need to make a life there not just a temporary life.

No comments:

Post a Comment