I think it's time I pay more attention to my body and my personality. I'm growing in more ways than I can control. However, some I can so I have to make some moves. I already have and hopefully I won't regret my decisions. Though, I am confident this is what's best for me at this time and honestly there are times I need to completely put myself first. I'm 20 years old and closely approaching the big two-one and good lord is there so much I want to get accomplished right now.
Not to mention I have realized more, I feel like, about myself and my life this week than I have in a while. It's a good thing. I think it'll help me come to terms with some of the issues I've been dealing with. Maybe my heart and my mind can finally be at peace, if I let them.
No comments:
Post a Comment