Some people have said that they could tell I left things out and well I sure did. While the tour was pretty fun and I met some awesome people and saw some neat places in New England, it was pretty dramatic and intense at times. Of course tour isn't going to be all fun and I knew that going into it. I expected things to go wrong, but when I don't have a role on an almost month long tour and am spending lots and lots of money when I could be home making money for the next school year; it's a tad frustrating. Long story short, I ended up coming back after we stayed in Philly. I took the Megabus from Philly to Richmond and Sam picked me up.
Although I was bummed that I wouldn't be seeing Chicago or any of my Ohio friends, I was glad to be relieved of stress and be able to make some money to save up for the school year.
The summer has been filled of so many awesome things and I'm really stoked to see what the school year will be like. I can't wait to be back in the same city as Sam,too.
Let's see where the rest of the summer takes me!
No comments:
Post a Comment