Friday, June 10, 2011
Tour!
The day has finally come. We leave for tour tomorrow. Actually, we leave for Richmond/Harrisonburg. We're gonna chill in harrisonburg for two days and then go on the long trek to Maine. I'm dreading that ride...it's gonna suck. I'm still a little bummed I won't be playing bass. I was really excited for that. Not to mention, it's cool to say "yeah I learned bass in 3 weeks and went on our with a band". Now I can't say that or mark it off my list. At least going on tour is getting marked off my list. I hope it goes well and I get along with everyone. It kinda sucks though because I wish I could see Sam before I leave. I'm just gonna have to wait 3 more weeks though. I doubt I'll update this while on tour,but we'll see. Let's see how this goes!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment