Just not too long ago, I met this guy, Anthony, who runs Sidejar Records. I found out after talking for a little bit that he met Cayce, Ben, & Joe. Not only did he get to know them, he saw them the day before they got in the accident. Almost immediately after finding this out, I walked up to him & asked him and started bawling. Those tears came down so naturally and quickly.
It was so weird because I hadn't planned on crying, but it happened so fast. I couldn't control it. I felt bad for him because he didn't really know what to do or how to act towards me. He had only just met me and then all of a sudden I'm crying in a stranger's arms.
Moments like those, I really never expect.
Even over the summer when the Signals Midwest boys came through. I ended up spilling all this stuff with Cayce, Ben, & Joe to him. People must think I'm crazy and super emotional...
Although it can seem really weird at times, whenever I look back on all the friendships I've made in and because of this scene; I don't regret a thing.
I've met some really amazing people and it makes me wish I was in a band so I could tour and meet new people. With that said, anyone want a merch girl?
No comments:
Post a Comment