I spent basically all weekend at the hospital. I only got to see him some of the time.
He is still in ICU,but I really hope he gets moved soon. It's been really hard because I really miss him a lot. Even though we're broken up,I'm there for him like we're not. It's been really scary but I know he's going to make it through this.
He's already come really really far. Today he has been talking a lot to his parents. He says their names and knows who they are, which is really good. He even got to eat for the first time today. He is going to be getting more sleep which is exactly what he needs at this point.
His mom said that he keeps asking her to go get him some clothes because he realized he isn't wearing any pants.He knows his name,age, and has been calling his house The Shed.All really good things.I'm so proud of him.
I'm a little scared he's not going to remember me right off the bat since I haven't been there all his life.He didn't even know his sister that well.He said her name but said he didn't know her, which could've been a joke.Still scary though.
God, I miss that kid sooo much. I miss his jokes, his laugh, being able to tell him anything, his hugs,him making fun of me, the way he smells,everything.I can't wait till he's his full Rusty self again.It'll be really great.
His mom has been really great so has daniel and everyone really. I stayed at the Pinball house the first two nights.The guys cleaned the house for me & were really sweet.
Daniel & I have been keeping eachother posted the whole time,so we don't miss anything.
Rusty's mom has been texting D & I the entire time,when she can.She's been doing such a good job with Rusty.I love her to death. I saw today that the background of her phone is a picture of Rusty & I.It made me smile a lot,because I know that after Rusty & I broke up she knew i still loved him even if he may have felt differently. I still do love him.
I have no idea what's going to happen with us after all this is over. Will he remember we dated?Will he remember we broke up? I hope he remembers me at least & then everything else will follow.I can't wait to tell him how much of a dork he is. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment