Friday, July 30, 2010

A Title Of A Blog Has Never Been So On Point

It was around 11:30pm, alone I sat in my car which was crookedly parked in front of my parent's house. At first when the tears came rolling off my cheeks, I sat listening to the words and melodies that Ryan, Theo, and Will sung so perfectly as I conveniently thought to turn off my car so no gas is wasted. Stil, I sat. I don't usually do this. It's not a frequent thing I even like to do. For so long I even tried to avoid such things, because I always saw others doing it and I simply hated it. I hated seeing people in such distraught and sadness. Now, it is me and I had never felt more alone in my life than at that moment. I tried to tell a close friend that I knew was near and maybe could come by for comfort, but nothing. After, I felt even more alone.
Whenever a friend has been upset or angered or broken up with..anything, I usually(if possible) drop everything I'm doing and I am there. This has never happened to me and I hoped that at that moment it wouldl, that someone would magically appear just to give me a hug or something.
So now I'm here..not so much shaking in a physical sense and extremely tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment