As of tuesday I have started a new job. This job consists of sitting on my butt from 8 in the morning to 5 in the evening. The purpose of the job is to burn dvds and help out with anything that the rest of the employees above us interns do not want to do.
Today my day has thus far entailed being on Facebook way too much, burning one DVD, and falling asleep a lot. In between those activities I restart a game of solitaire fifteen different times until I get sick of it. For all of this nonsense and lack of doing anything I am making fourteen dollars an hour. This is excellent of course because I am getting paid a lot for doing absolutely nothing. However, I ,in a way, hate it. I hate not doing anything and just being tired. I also hate that Ive done more work at other jobs and made half as much as I am now..it's just rediculous. Who decides these things? I mean I am sure they do not know I am sitting on my ass doing nothing and sucking all their money out in the meany time, but still.. they hired someone to burn cds for them.Really?! I just find it silly.
I think people spending their days at work for what ever amount of money period is silly. we should be doing something great, but here we are, burning DVDs or rubbing someone's feet.
ReplyDeleteI completely understand why there is "Fightclub"
Rubbing someone's feet in a nail salon?Yeah,that is silly:P.
ReplyDeleteBut I dooo agreee.
I just reread this blog and I sound a tad ungrateful and I may have been at first.But I am so glad I got this job even if it does suck..woo money!Just means more thai food next semester,yeah yeah?