Thursday, June 24, 2010

More of an Explanation of this Blog

I just recently had a heart to heart with one of my favorite people. This said conversation took me almost a week or two just to initiate because of how I am. I could write you everything I feel or text you everything I feel, but when you ask me to verbally express my emotions to you or what I have been thinking or feeling that is a completely different task.It is quite the challenge.
In fact I have tried to overcome it for some time now, because it was one thing that Cayce did not understand and it bothered her. So after she passed away I made a promise to myself to not hold back anything from anyone..but it did not work so well.
Now, I am trying it again and will accomplish and conquer this obstacle.seriously.
It's crazy how that one conversation made me feel completely different. It changed my mood, my outlook, etc. definitely for the best though.

No comments:

Post a Comment